We are coming out of the second national COVID lockdown next week, on the 2nd of December There have been massive challenges for all of us this year. We are all still learning. I’ve adapted. I have created a COVID-19 Policy.
So, I thought it would be helpful to share this with you. This is my new reality:
- I don’t do face-to-face meetings at present. I am doing this is for your health and wellbeing, as well as mine;
- Now I am working with individuals and groups over audio or video platforms, such as FaceTime, Skype and Zoom;
- My existing clients and coaching colleagues have also adapted and are satisfied with the results;
- I am experienced in delivering services this way. I have been delivering coaching, mentoring and coach-supervision services for 8 years. In that time, we’ve moved from audio to video and we can see each other. I can see you smile. It is definitely better!
- I am following social media guidelines and will be doing more on social media platforms;
- I have found these changes to be relatively easy to do.
Please talk to me, if you have concerns or maybe you just want to get comfortable with different ways of experiencing coaching or mentoring. I’m ready to help.
So, what’s on your mind?
We are awaiting British Government guidelines.