Do you want to achieve your potential at work?
Do you want to get the best from those who work for you?
I can support you, to transform the way you work, to be truly effective and to achieve your ambitions for yourself.
The Centre for Creative Leadership describes coaching as “the process of equipping people with the tools, knowledge and opportunities they need to develop themselves and become more effective.”
In my opinion, coaching occurs best in a trusted, professional relationship between you and your coach.
“Professional coaching is… a professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organisations. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance and enhance the quality of life”
(The International Coach Federation definition, 2005).
You’ve set your sights on a Board-level position or becoming a Partner for years. Now you’ve got it:
- How are you going to prepare for the next step and make a success of it?
- What impact can you make in your first 100 days?
- How can you review the skills and talents of your people?
- What would it take to change them into a high-performance team?
- What management and leadership approaches would be most useful to you now?
I know it can be lonely at the top. You have to lead, so you can’t discuss your thoughts with your team-members. Secondly, the higher you rise the harder it is to get effective feedback on your own performance. Finally, now you will be in peer group, of other high-achievers, with comparable intellectual ability and management experience.
- How can you really make your mark?
- How are you going to distinguish yourself?
You can have the greatest impact by developing your own leadership abilities and get the most satisfaction from making it happen in the real world.
I offer an evidence-based approach for high-achieving clients. You are in control; you set the agenda and you own the results. What you get is the space and time to think through these and other key issues. Space to turn your aspirations into plans and your plans into effective actions which generate results for you and your organisation.
You know that investing in your own potential as a business leader will have a huge payback for your organisation further down the line.
“Coaching produced a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits for the business”
- The business case is clear – why don’t you take the next step?
- Leadership is a choice. Are you going to make that choice for yourself?
- First decide where you want to start. What is it that you need? How would you describe your goal?
Then consider if that could be covered in a single session or if you need support over a longer period. Research by the International Coach Federation shows most coaching programmes last for 6 to 8 months as it takes time to work through significant issues and develop your own plans for change.